[rfc-i] draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-02 - policy authority

Ole Jacobsen ole at cisco.com
Wed Jul 13 12:24:27 PDT 2011

OK, that works for me, so long as we don't try to make an exhaustive
list of all possible groups, something which I think is not possible
in this rather dynamic world.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole at cisco.com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo