[rfc-i] draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-02 - policy authority

Ole Jacobsen ole at cisco.com
Wed Jul 13 11:47:37 PDT 2011

Ran,

This may be a matter of how one reads the English language, and I
appreciate that neither Olaf nor myself have the advantage (or not)
of being native speakers.

In this context, to me at least, "may" is an inclusive term and the
groups listed are examples, rather like the phrase "topics include,
but are not limited to..." that you find in Call for Papers.

Whether or not the groups listed are materially interested will surely
depend on the document in question, will it not?

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole at cisco.com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo