[rfc-i] [IAB] Comprehensive review of draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-02 - RSOC

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Sun Jul 10 22:36:16 PDT 2011

I am trying to make sure I( am understanding your point.
If I read you properly on this issue (and I do realize there are a
number of other issues that should be discussed),
you are specifically commenting on the line in section 4.2 that says
"The RFC Series portion of the IASA Budget shall include tnries for the
RSOC, ..."

If I am reading you correctly, it seems to me that you are correct, and
that the RSOC budget is part of the IAB budget, not the RFC Series budget.

Yours,
Joel