[rfc-i] Request for Review - draft-yevstifeyev-genarea-historic-01

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 11:34:17 PST 2011

Hi Mykyta,

In a few words, I don't consider that we have a problem
here that is significant enough to need fixing. There are
many, many problems in RFC 2026 which are much more important
and that the community has decided to ignore.

If you want more details on my opinions on this, see

(This includes a very minor change to the text about Historic RFCs,
which I believe is sufficient to align it with reality.)

For a more robust version of my opinions, see

   Brian Carpenter