[rfc-i] RSE role

Nevil Brownlee n.brownlee at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Jan 22 13:08:56 PST 2011

Hi Ted:

I'm on vacation right now, visiting family, so I'm a bit late in joining
the flash crowd.  I agree with your analysis of the 'publication background
vs IETF background' issue.  As Glenn has found, the IETF community is large
and complex, but plenty of us are happy to provide background as needed.
The publishing community is large and diverse - indeed I doubt one could
say there actually is such a community.  So I'm one more saying "+1".

Cheers, Nevil