[rfc-i] RSE role

Ole Jacobsen ole at cisco.com
Wed Jan 19 13:38:25 PST 2011

Ted,

I agree with your points. As for being able to find someone from
either inside or outside of the community, that's a different
question, but the job is (some variation of) what it is so I
guess the only way to find out is to announce it and see what
happens. I don't get a sense that a lot of "respected members of
the community" are jumping up and down to take this job.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole at cisco.com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj