[rfc-i] New "well-known" abbreviations

RFC Editor rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org
Tue Jan 18 10:28:08 PST 2011

Greetings,

We received the following recommendation regarding the abbreviations
list available here:

   http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc-style-guide/abbrev.expansion.txt

Please note that we intend to update the "well-known" list as
indicated below unless there are any objections.

Thank you,

RFC Editor

----- Forwarded message from Adrian Farrel <Adrian.Farrel at huawei.com> -----