[rfc-i] accessibility for the series, RE: Some questions on the model and the motivations

John R Levine johnl at taugh.com
Fri Jan 7 18:54:27 PST 2011

>   if you go to, for example, the online card catalog at the University of Illinois,
> http://vufind.carli.illinois.edu/vf-uiu/   and enter "request for comments",
> you'll find a reference to the Series which then points you to the RFC Editor
> home page.

That's a good start, but if we really want people to be able to find them,
there should be catalog entries for each RFC by title and authors.

The Springer LNCS series is a good model here (well, other than the $72
per issue price.)  It was originally published on paper, now also online.
The series is cataloged in OCLC as is each issue.

Regards,