[rfc-i] accessibility for the series, RE: Some questions on the model and the motivations

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:42:37 PST 2011

Library searches that I have access to, the University of Auckland
and the (UK) IET, are good at finding on-line copyright material
such as IEEE publications. Google can often find them too, but
often not the full text, which requires some kind of subscription
or access.

It's annoying that these two worlds of search are separate, and I think
Glenn's point is to make sure that RFCs are in both of them.

Not a fundamental point for our debate, however.

   Brian