[rfc-i] "Executive-level management": What is the purpose of the RSE?

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Fri Jan 7 08:04:10 PST 2011

Reading Olaf's response, I would like to observe:
Yes, these are all important parts of the job of the RSE.
These are not jobs that can be done by a committee.
Separating these jobs into different people would make the jobs
significantly harder.

So, in summary, yes, these are important parts of the RSE job, and fit
well into the framework Glenn has proposed.

Yours,
Joel