[rfc-i] Some questions on the model and the motivations

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Mon Jan 3 16:52:49 PST 2011

Joel:

I would be happy with the following information from each item in the list provided by Glenn.

- Based on his experience as TRSE, what is the likelihood of this particular thing becoming a problem in the near-term.
- If it does become a problem while the RSE seat is empty, who will have to act (RSAG, IAB, someone else) to handle the issue.

This information will help us all understand the risk that we take if the RSE seat is empty for weeks, for months, ...

Russ