[rfc-i] Some questions on the model and the motivations

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Mon Jan 3 09:42:07 PST 2011

I presume I am misreading your amplification Russ.
My problem is that as I read it, the only answer I could see would be
the construction of a full alternative model, specifying where all tasks
would be performed, how controls and interactions would be handled, and
all of the moving parts thereof.  As both you and Olaf understand that
would be a major task, that can not be what you are asking him to
provide.  (If the IAB wishes to assign a task of that magnitude to
Glenn, I would presume that they would discuss it with him.)
What am I missing?

Thank you,
Joel