[rfc-i] Candidates for RSOC sought

Bob Hinden bob.hinden at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 07:27:36 PST 2011

Brian,

>> My observation is that this text might have made sense as part of a long email thread, but I don't think it makes sense by itself and should be revised.
>
> Fair enough, really that is for 5620bis though.

I agree it should end up in 5620bis, but I think the current text will cause confusion as to who is eligible to serve on the RSOC.  It could be read to exclude many experienced people, but from what you said, it only deals with policy proposals of sitting RSOC members.   Not an issue for anyone now since no one is currently on the RSOC.

Bob