[rfc-i] RSOC oversight role

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Thu Feb 17 08:36:59 PST 2011

> IMHO, Andrew's version is a bit more legalistic than we really need,
> but I could live with it.

I prefer Brian's wording to Andrew's specifically because Andrew's is
legalistic. If we have legalistic wording in just one or two parts of
the eventual document, then later observers will think there was a
Really Good Reason for us to have done so, and that reason is absent here.

Also, Brian's wording feels much better than Glenn's, somewhat for the
same reason.

--Paul Hoffman