[rfc-i] Developing consensus, episode 3.

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Fri Feb 11 11:21:32 PST 2011

On Feb 11, 2011, at 6:36 PM, Dave CROCKER wrote:

> Olaf,
>
> Latest draft looks quite good.
>
> A few comments and suggestions, with most being minor wording changes, but a few nuggets scattered throughout...

Note that what this draft tries to do is capture the state so that it is clear what we agree on. More permanent documents (job description, SOW, RFC5620bis) will spawn off this document and this little draft will expire and left for bitrot.

That said, I will look at this in detail after the weekend, allowing folk to review your suggestions.

(one easy clarification is s/enumerate/renumerate/)

--Olaf

                                       Science Park 140,