[rfc-i] Developing consensus, episode 2: Who chooses the Production Center and Publisher

Dave CROCKER dhc at dcrocker.net
Thu Feb 10 15:17:38 PST 2011

On 2/10/2011 1:21 PM, Glenn Kowack wrote:
> "The IAOC will remain in close consultation with the RSE to ensure that
> contract terms and other arrangements are consistent with the SOW, consistent
> with the both RSE's and contractor's requirements to satisfy the contract,
> and do not conflict with the role of the RSE."

I've been wrestling with language to suggest and have been failing miserably at
coming up with anything that seemed complete, coherent and concise.

Glenn's paragraph seems to be very close to what is needed and -- and this is
the remarkable part -- I can't think of any suggestion to offer to improve it.

So...

+1

d/
--