[rfc-i] Developing consensus, episode 2: Expected hours of work for the RSE

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:48:05 PST 2011

My impression is that almost everyone who's looked closely at the job
(as in "Should I apply for it?") has come up with the view that it is
well above half-time initially, and probably above half-time in
a steady state.

And I am not extrapolating from my own state of mind, since I've
never contemplated applying for it ;-)

Regards
   Brian