evnikita2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 02:52:18 PST 2011
A new version of draft-yevstifeyev-genarea-historic is now available and
can be found here:
This version is believed to address a number of issues mentioned while
* Added the reason for historicizing document - it is deprecated;
and mentioned criteria for such 'status'. See Section 2.1;
* Clarified the criterion for obsolete documents.
* Deleted the regulation that Standards Track RFCs may move its
predecessor to Historic only if it has reached the same status as
* Clarified the procedures for historicizing Experimental RFCs.
* Added the regulation for IANA considerations in Historic document.
There are also a number of questions to discuss; they are:
* Whether historicizing Informational RFCs should be allowed?
* Whether publication of separate Historic RFCs should be allowed?
(e.g. RFC 6037)
* Whether procedures for historicizing Experimental RFCs in the
current version are acceptable?
* What are other considerations for Historic docs. that should also
Any comments are then welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rfc-interest