[rfc-i] I-D on DTLS stuck in AUTH48

RFC Editor rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org
Sun Dec 11 13:16:36 PST 2011

Hi Stephane,

If you click "AUTH48" in the queue entry for
draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-06.txt, it will take you to the AUTH48 page
for that document (http://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc6347).  It
shows that the document entered AUTH48 10 November and that questions
were sent to the authors.  As shown on the AUTH48 page, we have not
received their approval for publication or a reply regarding the
questions sent.  Since AUTH48 was initiated, we have been sending
weekly reminders to the authors, and the responsible AD has also
contacted the authors to try to get the documents moving.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
RFC Editor/sg