[rfc-i] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-01

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Sat Apr 30 19:22:18 PDT 2011

I have submitted a new version of the rfc editor model version two (aka
5620bis).
I have attempted to address all of the comments I have received.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

A new version of I-D, draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-01.txt has been
successfully submitted by Joel Halpern and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2
Revision:	 01
Title:		 RFC Editor Model (Version 2)
Creation_date:	 2011-04-30
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 23

Abstract:
The RFC Editor performs a number of functions that may be carried out by
various persons or entities.  The RFC Editor model described in this
document divides the responsibilities for the RFC Series into four
functions: The RFC Series Editor, the Independent Submission Editor, the
RFC Production Center, and the RFC Publisher.  The function of the
Independent Submission Editor is defined here.  The IAB oversight by way
of delegation to the RFC Series Oversight Board is described.  This
document reflects 1 year of experience with RFC Editor Model version 1.

The IETF Secretariat.