[rfc-i] Enhancement proposal for RFC Errata Search

RFC Editor rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org
Mon Oct 11 21:34:01 PDT 2010

Alfred,

FYI, the date submitted is a partial match, so some useful ranges are
possible. For examples:
For all errata submitted this year, search Date Submitted: 2010.
For all errata submitted last month, search Date Submitted: 2010-09.

Thank you for the detailed suggestions. However, at this time, we
believe it is a higher priority to improve the search functionality of
the RFC search engine (http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html). The
usefulness and the potential audience of an improved/modernized RFC
search engine seems more beneficial than improving the errata
search engine.

Thank you.

RFC Production Center