[rfc-i] Draft Review request - Pre-IETF RFCs Classifying Part I

Mykyta Yevstifeyev evnikita2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 07:12:37 PST 2010

Hello all,

2 Drafts I have mentioned above have been remade so that they do NOT
change the RFCs.

The links:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-pre-ietf-rfc-classifying-p1/?include_text=1

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-pre-ietf-rfc-classifying-p2/?include_text=1

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

All the best,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev