[rfc-i] RSE models

Dave CROCKER dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Sat Nov 27 23:31:08 PST 2010

On 11/27/2010 11:09 PM, Ted Hardie wrote:
> My advice to the IAB is to treat this job as*at minimum*  80% about
> the documents, and to treat all the other work not driven by the needs
> of the documents as overhead work.

Can you elaborate, in practical terms, what the last sentence translates into?

What do you specifically "about the documents" to refer to?

What do you consider "overhead" to cover in terms of actual activity.

Each person's list for these can be quite different.  What are your?

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking