[rfc-i] new draft summarizing updated Transitional RFC Editor recommendations now available

Dave CROCKER dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Fri Nov 26 17:53:44 PST 2010

> As I said to Andrew, an advisory committee appointed by the RSE is the RSE's
> business, but it can't claim any authority or community mandate.

In fact, that's so informal, the RSE could go and create such a committee even
without a reference to it in an enabling document (absent language prohibiting

The only reason I see for even citing the RSAG, in this draft, is for historical
continuity. (Yet its inclusion seems to be causing confusion.)

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking