[rfc-i] new draft summarizing updated Transitional RFC Editor recommendations now available

Dave CROCKER dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Tue Nov 23 12:42:38 PST 2010

On 11/23/2010 7:27 AM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
> Does the latter mean we should wait for another week before commenting on the
> overview document? If not, what kind of comments will you find helpful?

If folks have questions, concerns or disagreements with the new text, raising
them quickly would give Glenn insight about particular issues his follow-up
document ought to cover.

The more concrete and specific the raised concern, the more focused the response
can be.

The more detailed that suggested alternatives or candidate resolutions are from
us, the more it will be possible for the followup document to be constructive
towards resolving things.

Generic concerns invite generic responses.  If we invest the energy to be
specific, we enable specific responses.
d/

--

   Dave Crocker