[rfc-i] My comments on http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-00.txt

Ole Jacobsen ole at cisco.com
Tue Nov 16 15:42:52 PST 2010

Leslie,

I am sure the relationship is much more complex.

Let Lj be the jet-lag coefficient for Leslie

Let Cj be the jet-lag coefficient for Crocker (either of them)

Let Cs be the subtlety coefficient for Crocker

Let M be a measure of misunderstanding and cofusion.

Then:

      2 x SQRT(Lj x Cj)
          1 - Cs

...for all vaules of Cs less than 1. If Cs 1 the formula has a divide
by zero and is undefined.

I intend to publish this theorem as an RFC, can you suggest a stream?

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole at cisco.com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj