[rfc-i] My comments on http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-00.txt

Dave CROCKER dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Tue Nov 16 08:09:42 PST 2010

On 11/16/2010 12:54 AM, Leslie Daigle wrote:
> Written form of my comments on the draft, covering my Monday night plenary
> comments and subsequent discussions.
>
> Metapoints

Leslie,

Entirely separate from the merits of any of your points, I find myself wondering
how Glenn was supposed to know the requirements that are now being cited for his
effort?

I don't recall seeing them in public responses to his public queries, over the
last 8 moths.  Perhaps he or Olaf or the RSAG were given them privately?

Did he simply ignore your statements indicating what form his recommendations
were supposed to take?

d/
--

   Dave Crocker