[rfc-i] My comments on http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-00.txt

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Mon Nov 15 12:07:40 PST 2010

(Eliding a number of interesting points that require cogitation...)

With regard to the point below, remember that the TRSE was specifically
charged to make a recommendation.  He is, as one would hope, putting
that recommendation in the form of an I-D, and discussing it with the
community.  Given that he is charged with making the recommendation, I
do not see how anyone else can own that document.  (Also, since what is
called for is his recommendation, it will then be up to the IAB to
decide how that recommendation fits with what the IAB understands to be
the needs and wants of the community.)

Yours,
Joel