[rfc-i] Job description and number of hours per week

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 19:26:15 PST 2010

The hours of work fall out of the job description, not the
other way round.

fwiw I support exactly what the overview says in the extract
quoted below. Anything less is just an admin role, and we need
a stronger RFC series than that; I think we have forty years
of experience to justify that assertion.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter