[rfc-i] Decisions about non-technical content of RFCs

Tony Hansen tony at att.com
Sat Nov 13 05:51:01 PST 2010

  I can see where the RFC Editor could make recommendations in each and
everyone of these cases, but they would need to be vetted by the
authors/editors of the documents in questions. But I don't see a case
for the RFC Editor ever doing any one of these arbitrarily and without
verification.

     Tony Hansen