[rfc-i] Overview document available

Dave CROCKER dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Fri Nov 12 05:40:41 PST 2010

> My point is that the number of RFCs generated directly by the RFCE is
> very small and not worth creating a formal stream

Since it costs essentially nothing to create this kind of stream, the 'worth'
has more to do with logic or cleanliness than with tradeoffs.

Each stream is its own authority.  The reality of what has been described about
these documents by the RFCE is that the RFCE is the authority and no one else is.

BY definition, that's a stream, whether we label it as one or not.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking