[rfc-i] What stream do the April 1 RFCs go?

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Sat Nov 6 21:00:52 PDT 2010

On Nov 7, 2010, at 11:40 AM, Bob Hinden wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2010, at 11:38 AM, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>
>> Independent stream, according to the ISE who is standing over me as I type...
>
> That works for me.  Probably good if it is captured in the document.

Sorry, that is not a 'model' question. Its a question about streams and an issue that an RSE will need to spend cycles on but IMHO it is orthogonal from RFC5620bis.

In fact I find the RFC-stream observation on that is useful but not strictly one that must be in RFC5620...

--Olaf

                                       Science Park 140,