[rfc-i] Overview document available

Glenn Kowack Glenn at RiverOnce.com
Wed Nov 3 13:36:53 PDT 2010

The Overview of TRSE Recommendations, mentioned below, is
now available. A copy is attached. This document addresses all
high-level recommendations in draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-00.

This provides just the right background for the TRSE
recommendations presentation during Monday's Technical Plenary
at IETF 79 in Beijing (7:00 - 7:30, Valley Ballroom ABC).

I look forward to your comments. For those of you attending
IETF 79, I look forward to seeing and talking to you there.

The Overview is just being posted to
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rse/RSE.html.

regards,
Glenn