[rfc-i] Overview document out by Wednesday, and Transitional RFC Editor process toward, during, and just after Beijing

Bob Hinden bob.hinden at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 08:40:23 PDT 2010

Glenn,

A clarifying question.

I have read the draft and will read the overview when it is out.  Should I assume the overview is authoritative?  That is, if the draft and overview say different things about an issue, then is the overview correct?  Or are they supposed to be saying the same thing?

Likewise, if there is something in the draft that is not in the overview, then I assume the text in the draft is authoritative.

Please confirm.

Thanks,
Bob