[rfc-i] Overview document out by Wednesday, and Transitional RFC Editor process toward, during, and just after Beijing

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Mon Nov 1 07:58:10 PDT 2010

It would seem that all Glenn needs to do to cover the case you (Paul)
cite is to make sure that he marks explicitly in the overview what items
in the Overview do not match what is in the draft proposal.  I presume
he was planning to do that.  Your original text seemed to ask for
significantly more, although your restatement seems close to this.

One of the reasons for the overview is that trying to get everything
covered completely is what resulted in a 44 page document.

Yours,
Joel