[rfc-i] Overview document out by Wednesday, and Transitional RFC Editor process toward, during, and just after Beijing

Dave CROCKER dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Mon Nov 1 07:15:43 PDT 2010

On 11/1/2010 7:03 AM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
> If at all possible, please make it clear when you are describing what is in the draft and what it is you have heard from others about the draft.

"what you have heard from others"???

You want an overview document to be highly annotated with sourcing information?

What exactly is the problem you are worried about, particularly given:

       "This overview will include all high-level recommendations in
draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-00.  I will integrate community and RSAG
comments received so far into the overview document."

and why are you trying to increase the burden of creating the overview?

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking