[rfc-i] Overview document out by Wednesday, and Transitional RFC Editor process toward, during, and just after Beijing

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Mon Nov 1 07:03:55 PDT 2010

Thank you for providing the overview: it is much-needed. However:

At 3:42 AM -0400 11/1/10, Glenn Kowack wrote:
>This overview will include all high-level
>recommendations in draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-00.  I will integrate community and
>RSAG comments received so far into the overview document.

If at all possible, please make it clear when you are describing what is in the draft and what it is you have heard from others about the draft. Otherwise, people will think that certain features are in the draft when they are not, and they might never make it there. In other words: please take the effort to not make this review process more chaotic than it already is.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium