[rfc-i] Future interaction of the Datatracker and the RFC Editor's tracker

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 01:02:21 PDT 2010

Hi Paul,

> Quite true. As I said in my message, the drafts I listed are still being considered in the IETF, and their recommendations will be implemented in the future.

Actually, no. As far as the non-IETF streams are concerned, whether they are
implemented or not gets decided by the streams concerned, not by the IETF.

So it seems like the the alt-streams draft needs to be formally reviewed by
each of the non-IETF streams. Somebody, for example the TRSE, needs to
make sure that happens.

    Brian