[rfc-i] RFC Citations, was: New report, and questions

Julian Reschke julian.reschke at gmx.de
Sun Jun 27 02:10:26 PDT 2010

On 23.06.2010 18:20, Glenn Kowack wrote:
> Yep.  This will likely be done once Craig Partridge has finished setting up the first RSE committee, on "RFC Citations."  I want to see how that proceeds so we can tune the model a bit before highlighting it on the web page.  Please see report #3 for RFC Citations work in progress (Paul's seen that already; this sentence is for everyone else).

Here's a question related to citations.

Apparently, xml2rfc.tcl mangles all but the first of the author's
initial (see <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/10>).
This applies both to the first page, and to references.

Does anybody happen to know the origin of this restriction?

Best regards, Julian