[rfc-i] transitional rfc series editor (TRSE) third report, and 9 June report to the IAB Boston retreat, posted to the RSE web page

Glenn Kowack glenn at riveronce.com
Wed Jun 23 08:56:58 PDT 2010

Transitional RFC Series Editor (TRSE), report #3 is now available on the rse web
page, http://www.rfc-editor.org/rse/RSE.html. I send a report to the IAB every 4
weeks. All those reports are exactly as sent to the IAB.

On 9 June, I made a presentation to the IAB during their Boston retreat. That is
also posted on the page, also unchanged.

Community engagement and participation is an important component of the
RSE assignment.  I invite your comments on these topics as you review these
reports.  Please send your thoughts to rfc-interest at rfc-editor.org, or directly to
me at rse at rfc-editor.org.

I look forward to exchanging ideas with you.

thank you,
Glenn Kowack
Transitional RFC Series Editor