[rfc-i] [tlp-interest] Boilerplate changes Required for TLP 4.0

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:16:58 PST 2010

I don't think the Trust has got the message.

The message is that the grace period needs to be extended until
the tools are ready, as far as drafts are concerned.

It's fine for the RFC Editor to make these changes in the final
text, which the authors will accept by saying OK to the AUTH48 ping.
But seriously expecting drafts to be munged this way, especially during
the last minute panic before the cut-off dates, is just not OK.

Shall we discuss this on the ietf list?

Regards
   Brian Carpenter