[rfc-i] What, never!?

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:49:18 PST 2010

On 2010-02-17 08:20, Sean Turner wrote:
> Bob,
>
> I have to ask: Who found and errata in RFC 68?

That, I can't tell you. But I found an error in the
very first header line of RFC 86.

(OK, it was the result of a Google search for something else
entirely, but I just *knew* that nobody called S. Croker
was writing RFCs in 1971 :-)

((OK, OK, I was Googling for the Imlac PDS-1, a device I worked
with very many years ago, and was amazed to get hits for RFCs
by both Steve Crocker and Vint Cerf.))

   Brian

P.S. I think that the Acting RSE's new policy is correct.)