[rfc-i] Recently published .txt versions of historical RFCs

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:08:06 PST 2010

> We have included a text file file that states:
>
>    RFC 500, "Integration of data management systems on a computer
>    network", April 1973.
>
>    The RFC Editor does not have a copy of RFC 500.  If you have a copy
>    of the original, please send it to us at rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org.

Google suggests:
A. Shoshani and I. Spiegman, Integration of Data Management Systems on a
Computer Network, AIAA Computer Network Systems Conference (April 1973).
My guess is that it will be the same text.

AIAA = American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics

Stanford seems to have a hard copy:
http://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/840274

    Brian