[rfc-i] state of transition -- was: "canonical" URI for RFCs, BCPs

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Mon Feb 1 16:51:14 PST 2010

Alfred ? wrote:
> At Wed, 27 Jan 2010 02:36:33 +0100, Julian Reschke wrote:
>> Paul Hoffman wrote:
>>> Note, however, /info/bcp[0-9]+ is not (yet) populated.  If the interim
>>> RSE (as compared to the transitional RSE...) wants to make that happen
>>> for BCP, FYI, and STD, that would be grand.
>> BTW, *is* there an interim RSE?
>>
>> BR, Julian
>
> ... and, BTW #2, an interim ISE as well?
>
> BR,
>   Alfred.

Guilty on both counts.  (I apologize to those in charge around here, who
should have announced this some time ago, for upstaging them... but I
figure people ought to have the bad news.)  (Or maybe I don't apologize)

ISOC is funding a fraction of my time to continue to perform the RSE and
ISE functions until the incumbents for those positions are filled and
ready to tango.

Bob Braden