[rfc-i] Last Call on draft-braden-independent-submission-00.txt

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:06:01 PDT 2009

To help start the consensus process on this list, I would like to
explicitly reiterate my email on another thread that I support this
draft to get the independent stream publishing again (along with minor
tweaks that may come up to improve the draft, such as the one just
proposed by Joel).

Thanks,
Andy