[rfc-i] End of Last Call on draft-braden-independent-submission-01.txt

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Wed Oct 14 11:50:48 PDT 2009

The last call period of 30 days for draft-braden-independent-submission
expires today. The only significant issue that was raised with this
document was an unclear sentence regarding the rights on enclosed code.
The document was updated from -00 to -01 with this one sentence amended.

Following the plan announced in the appended message, as the acting
Independent Submissions Editor, I am submitting the -01 draft tto the
RFC Editor for publication. We expect that the Trust will announce
agreement with the IPR policy in this draft, at which point the RFC
Editor will be able to publish the backlog of Independent Submissions.

Bob Braden