[rfc-i] [Ietf-honest] Censored to protect the innocent was On people "notwanting to receive email"

Wes Beebee (wbeebee) wbeebee at cisco.com
Mon Nov 30 09:35:26 PST 2009

Every large organization has problems with accountability and
transparency - that's just the nature of large groups of people trying
to get something done - and, despite the open mailing lists, the IETF is
no exception.  Despite that ietf-honest has a particularly low signal to
noise ratio (not unlike the IETF lists it's derived from), it serves a
useful purpose - to provide a check and balance against the standard
IETF lists in an attempt to improve accountability and transparency.
That is why I proudly continue to subscribe to this list.
- Wes