[rfc-i] Important: do not publish "draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-08" as is!

Julian Reschke julian.reschke at gmx.de
Sat Nov 28 04:21:51 PST 2009

Bob Braden wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Understood, but the RFC Editor does care how it flows.  We would like to
> get it as nearly right as possible, going out of the gate.
>
> Bob Braden

For tracking purposes, I just published draft-reschke-hab-00
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-hab-00.html>), which
contains the headers and boilerplates for the 19 cases Sandy has
identified. Note that the contents for these cases is auto-generated by
the experimental version of rfc2629.xslt.

I plan to update rfc2629.xslt and this draft as the RFC Editor
fine-tunes the text for draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates. This
will give us easy-to-read diffs on tools.ietf.org.

Best regards, Julian