[rfc-i] Important: do not publish "draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-08" as is!

Jim Schaad ietf at augustcellars.com
Tue Nov 24 22:50:54 PST 2009

Let's just get this published and go with what we have even if it does not
necessarily read real pretty.  The text of the strings can be updated at a
later point by a modification of the RFC Style Guide if there are enough
complaints about how the text looks.  Given that it is boilerplate, I
personally don't care that it does not flow.

Jim