[rfc-i] I-D Action:draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis-12.txt

Julian Reschke julian.reschke at gmx.de
Tue Nov 24 07:00:48 PST 2009

Julian Reschke wrote:
> JRE: the way paragraph 2 is generated, we end up with instances where
> the 1st and 2nd sentence both start with "This document". This is ugly.
> Is it too late to fix this?

To illustrate the problem: for "IETF Experimental, with Consensus Call",
we get:

"This document defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet
community. This document is a product of the Internet Engineering Task
Force (IETF). It represents the consensus of the IETF community..."

I think

"This document defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet
community. It is a product of the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
and represents the consensus of the IETF community..."

would read much better.

Best regards, Julian